The Society was formed in 1966 and registered as a Charity, registration number 253736.
The Society is dedicated to the promotion, study and practice of horticulture, in particular the cultivation and development of flowers grown from bulbs and corms.
Shows and Exhibitions are held in pursuant of these objectives.
By becoming a Member of the Society, you and a guest can enjoy:
- FREE admission to Lincolnshire Daffodil Society Spring Flower & Garden Show on 18th & 19th April 2020, plus an invitation to join the Members’ Garden Tour at 2:30pm or join our National Garden Scheme – Daffodil Collection Tour along with light refreshments. Free of charge for members only.
- FREE Tea/Coffee & cake for a member and a guest when attending the Springfields “Festival of Tulips” at Springfields Festival Gardens, during week commencing 20th April to 10th May 2020. This offer may only be used once during the relevant dates and will only be available if already booked in advance.
- REDUCED admission to other Events, Lectures, Displays, Workshops and Garden Tours which may be organised by the Society throughout the year.
- 10% off your bill when you purchase drinks and food at The Noshery Co Café/Restaurant at Springfields Home & Garden Centre.
- 10% discount on food (not drinks) at The Kitchen Restaurant.
- 20% off Adventure Land general admission, all-inclusive entry packages & Springy’s American Diner. The discount is valid for Society Members and up to a maximum of 4 people (including the Member) and can be used an unlimited number of times until 31st December 2020.
To receive all the above benefits, you must produce a current Membership Card.
Download: Application Form
For further information please telephone 01775 724843, email
Thank you for your continued support and enjoy your Springfields visit whenever you come and wherever you go. Please provide us with any observations or comments. They’re always welcome!